audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: 22.07.2004 - recording, archive]

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden: 22.07.2004 - recording, archive]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 00:32:17 +0200

Hello Richard.

On 2014-04-16 at 00:02, Richard Stallman wrote [forwarding two messages
by Marko Silluste containing video links with hardly any context
information]:

> [From Marko's first message]
> http://www.itcollege.ee/upload/old/OGG/avaloeng10_1.ogg
> [...]
> [From Marko's second message]
> no record was there
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20121112095628/http://www.itcollege.ee/upload/old/OGG/avaloeng10_1.ogg
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20121112095628/http://www.itcollege.ee/it-kolledz/avalikud-loengud/avalike-loengute-arhiiv/

None of those three links has a video file: the first two are dead, and
the last one is an archived copy of the HTML page; but the linked
recording was not archived.

I'm writing to Marko; you are usually very busy, so I won't Cc you on
this (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).  I've opened a task on
Savannah: https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13181 .

Best regards,

--
Luca Saiu