autoconf-archive-maintainers

Renaming proposal

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Renaming proposal
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:42:33 +0200

I'm happy to do some mass renaming if that doesn't upset anyone, as
discussed before. I have a concrete proposal: I shall change all
"author initials" prefixes to "ax_", change "ac_" to "ax_", and add
"ax_" to any macro that doesn't currently have an "ac_", "ax_", or
"author initials" prefix.

I would expect to commit this one prefix at a time, i.e. one per
author, one for ac_ and one for "no prefix", to minimise the effect of
errors, and to notify the list after the first commit (to allow
review) and then again after the last.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org
Matthew 5:37: tri-state logic considered harmful