autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Small repository problems

From: Dustin J. Mitchell
Subject: Re: Small repository problems
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 21:23:00 -0400

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Peter Simons<address@hidden> wrote:
> yes, that is true. Anyone who is interested in this particular subject is more
> than welcome to contribute a script that generates a nice, user-oriented macro
> history from the Git repository. I'd very much like to have that feature, but
> unfortunately I don't have much time to spare at the moment, because I'm
> trying
> to focus on the LGPL issue and on putting together a texinfo documentation.

I'll take this on.  The submodule thing is causing me lots of grief.
That makes it my itch to scratch :)

Next up is an implementation of aatool.

Peter, will you be putting some of the docs together soon?  I'd like
to add some info about recommended ways to use the library while I
write aatool.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer