autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: Prefix bug in ax_lua?

From: Tim Perkins
Subject: Re: Prefix bug in ax_lua?
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 03:12:19 +0000

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reproduce this... yet! Setting the prefix seems to be working as expected so far.

I've been testing on serial 40, using a relatively recent Ubuntu. Can you give me more details about your setup? Also can you check the exact serial number of your copy of ax_lua.m4? (You should be able to just grep for "serial" to get it.)

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 12:46 PM Nate Bargmann <address@hidden> wrote:
* On 2018 06 Apr 08:56 -0500, Tim Perkins wrote:
> Hi Nate,
>
> That's weird.
>
> I've worked on this macro in the past. I can try to take a look over the
> weekend.

Thanks, Tim.

For the moment I'm working around it by using sed to add the '/' in the
relevant Makefile.

- Nate

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB