autoconf-maintainers

Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat
Date: 25 Mar 2002 11:42:16 +0100

>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Molenda <address@hidden> writes:

Jason> On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 12:27:11PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
>> writes:

>> I didn't know you were back to sources^Hware!  :)

Jason> I'm not really involved with sourceware any longer - I just
Jason> kibitz from the side and play around with the system
Jason> occasionally.  Chris Faylor has been doing all the real work
Jason> for a year or two now.  These last few months I've mostly
Jason> amused myself with silly little things like my makethumbs.sh
Jason> project.

Jason> Incidentally, as long as I'm here being utterly off-topic, has
Jason> everyone seen Valgrind?

Jason>         http://www.muraroa.demon.co.uk/

This is great!  Thanks a lot for the pointer.  FWIW, I just ran it on
Bison to have an idea of it, and it immediately reported three
problems that dmalloc did not catch!  And the locations in error
messages are much better than dmalloc's.