> Due to a series of crises with my day job, the earliest I can promise to do _anything_ Autoconf related is early March. If you have time to make a release before then, please do not wait for me.
Sorry to hear Zack, hope you're doing ok. I think your input on the issues we've been talking about has been enough
for us to each a good position for now.
Paul in particular, please let me know if there's something I can do to help. I'm already giving it the standard rounds of usage
in Gentoo. Perhaps we could tag an RC and shove it into the platform-testers list? It's non-commital so while I'd like
to move forward before March for the final release, if in the event you didn't feel comfortable doing that,
we'd at least have made some progress.