autoconf-prs

URGENT: Please verify your Wells Fargo account information

From: Wells Fargo
Subject: URGENT: Please verify your Wells Fargo account information
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 03:21:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Wells Fargo member,

This e-mail was sent by the Wells Fargo server to verify your e-mail address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link below and entering your account information . This is done for your protection, because some of our members no longer have access to their online access and we must verify it. To verify your e-mail address and access your bank account, please click on the link below:

https://secure.wellsfargo.com/login=Con%25DIR=912JJN81

Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue offering you a safe and risk free environment.

Thank You,

The Wells Fargo Accounts Management.

About Wells Fargo | Employment | PRIVACY, Security & Legal | Report Email Fraud
Diversity & Accessibility | Online Access Agreement (9/10/05) | Important Notice on Trading in Fast Markets

© 1999 - 2005 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.