autoconf-prs

Re: tintype recension

From: Esin Vanhoy
Subject: Re: tintype recension
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:29:05 -0500

http://www.beobicabo.com

 $6
 $9
 $8
 $6
 $1
 $7
8.00
9.95
5.45
4.95
9.95
23.45
5.95

Thats not only long-past history, young man, but rather selective history, isnt it? You sound like a professor. Suppose I were? Id argue with you. Only if you were in a sufficiently broad-minded environment that allowed you to argue with authority. Oh, come on, cut the bullshit, man! The academic-freedom bromide is history. Check out our campuses. Weve got rock and blue jeans and more grass than you can find the right paper to roll it in. Thats progress? Would you believe its a start? Ill have to think about it.