Meta list issue: duplicates (was: subject prefixes)

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Meta list issue: duplicates (was: subject prefixes)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:04:15 +0200

On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 08:54:59AM -0700, Ossama Othman wrote:
: Out of curiosity, are you guys receiving duplicate e-mails from the
: list?  I seem to be getting two copies of each e-mail sent from all of
: the GNU lists I'm subscribed to.

On the Guile user list, I've in the last couple of days gotten from two
to four (including the odd three) copies of the same posts.  There is
obviously something rotten in the state of Denmark...

  Lars J