bug in AC_COMPUTE_INT

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: bug in AC_COMPUTE_INT
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:40:50 +0100

I'm using AC_CHECK_SIZEOF on Cygwin and have found out that the
`conftest' file contains a \r\n after the size.  The \r character
follows the variable into config.status (the undefs.sed scripts)
and ruins the sed scripts that produces config-headers (and the
config-headers become empty, consequently).  I'm trying to find a
good fix, but aren't all that familiar with the AC_COMPUTE_INT
macro set yet, so if anyone else knows what has to be done, feel
free to preempt my patch...

  Lars J