Re: Backquotes in quotes in backquotes (Was: Success (mostly) with the t

From: Daniele Arena
Subject: Re: Backquotes in quotes in backquotes (Was: Success (mostly) with the testsuite)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:58:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi Akim,

Beware! These are two different machines and OSs. The gzipped file I sent
you is for Solaris8/SPARC, while the plaintext test 80 is the *only*
failed test for BSDI3.1 . Please tell me if you want me to send you the
full error file for BSDI3.1 .

As for the Solaris8 tests, I will try to rerun them. Maybe I did something
wrong which blew all up?

And well, the output of "(exit 1); echo $?" on any machine I tried the
tests on is what you expect, i.e. 1 (God helps if it wasn't the case!:)

Allez, salut

Daniele.