Moving the autoconf archive to Red Hat

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Moving the autoconf archive to Red Hat
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:14:25 +0100

Hi everybody,

due to a change of jobs, I am losing access to -- the
current home of the autoconf macro archive. I could in fact move the
archive to some other site (, but I wonder whether it
wouldn't be smarter to use the oportunity to host the autoconf archive
somewhere on <>.

Would it be possible to create a CVS repository to which I'd have
remote access to? I have all macros under CVS control, including a
makefile that will convert them to HTML and create the web server on
the fly. All that I need is "make", "perl" and some ISO C++ compiler,
e.g. gcc 2.95.