Re: macro database -- c++ macros

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: macro database -- c++ macros
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 20:11:38 +0100

I am currently waiting for an announcement on the autoconf-list
for an information that the move is complete. The old place
however responds and it is obviously up to date.

If anyone is interested, I go used to use a set of autoconf-extensions
for more than one project of mine, and I had a need to carry them around
to a number of places where I work, so I wrote an autotools-enabled
package that installs the autoconf-archive.tar.gz along with my
own macros by doing the usual gnu-strokes on the keyboard. May be
it useful for some other people too, have a look at the current tarball
at http://download.sourceforge.net/pfe/aclocals-0.3.1.tar.gz and go
ahead to use it for your own ones. Note that this is not actually
meant for public distribution, this has to be left to Peter Simons.

have fun,
-- guido                                Edel sei der Mensch, hilfreich und gut
31:GCS/E/S/P C++$++++ ULHS L++w- N++@  d(+-) s+a- h.r(*@)>+++ y++ PS++PE 5++X-