Re: OBJEXT and latest CVS autoconf?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: OBJEXT and latest CVS autoconf?
Date: 11 Jan 2001 17:03:35 +0100

>>>>> "Assar" == Assar Westerlund <address@hidden> writes:

Assar> So it would seem to be a race-condition which would indicate
Assar> that configure is creating files in srcdir in error.

make distcheck runs the testsuite with srcdir != builddir, and srcdir
read-only.  I'm checking again now, but it was OK until recently, so
it should not be the problem.  If distcheck fails, I'll send another message.