Re: executable suffix 0 ?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: executable suffix 0 ?
Date: 12 Jan 2001 10:38:17 +0100

Assar> Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
>> Could you please try to run the test suite on this host?  I find it
>> most unpleasant that this problem was not caught before.  We will
>> fix this problem, sure, but first, I want to make sure that the
>> test suite is able to catch this.  Then we will fix.

Assar> As far as I can tell the test suite doesn't catch this.

As a matter of fact, this is good news, configure must indeed support
any extensions.  I wrote a specific tests expecting only foo, foo.exe,
foo.o and foo.obj, and fixed it.  It's just been applied.

Assar> There was only one libtool-related failure that I can find, but
Assar> the complete log of the the test suite is attached below.

Thanks for this one.  I still don't understand how come I can't see
this failure myself, but I'll address it, thanks!

        Akim