Re: AC_F77_WRAPPERS prob

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_F77_WRAPPERS prob
Date: 18 Jan 2001 17:30:13 +0100

>>>>> "Patrick" == Patrick Welche <address@hidden> writes:

Patrick> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 05:06:19PM +0100, Akim Demaille
Patrick> wrote:
>> Arg, answered too fast, didn't pay attention to the fact you were
>> presenting a different failure :*(
>>
>> Expect a libtool failure, but any other failure is wrong.  But if
>> you used `-x'.

Patrick> I don't know what I'm doing! So, this time without -x (and it
Patrick> passed yesterday..):

Do you still have yesterday's Autoconf?  If so, it might help us
understanding what happened by diffing the two outputs on

AC_INIT
AC_F77_WRAPPERS

I'm currently comparing your output with mine (which works fine), and
I must say I'm running out of imagination :(