Re: [Akim Demaille <address@hidden>] Re: Shell crash on SunOS 4.1.3

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: [Akim Demaille <address@hidden>] Re: Shell crash on SunOS 4.1.3
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 02:03:31 -0500

I just downloaded a fresh CVS autoconf and did a build on the Ultrix

This time, I was able to do the build in a subdir (builddir != srcdir).

The tail fragment of "make check" follows.  Much better - I'll see if I
can install the GNU grep stuff and see if that helps.

make  check-local
make[2]: Entering directory
cd ../../tests && ./ ../acgeneral.m4
../acspecific.m4               ../acfunctions.m4
../aclang.m4               ../acheaders.m4               ../actypes.m4
egrep: regular expression requires too much space failed.  To proceed run make check.
make[2]: *** [../../tests/] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory