Re: Status of 2.50

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Status of 2.50
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:59:24 +0100

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 07:36:11PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: There is something which is extremely important, and I think Lars can
: help us on this issue: compatibility with Libtool.

Lars Hecking, I presume?

: I'm almost sure 1.3.5 and before did things that drive 2.50 crazy.

I use 1.3.5, and don't have any problem with it except that I need to
add AC_CANONICAL_<something> to configure.in for AC_PROG_LIBTOOL to work.
At least that's how it was once - I haven't tried removing those macros
since I found out they were needed.

  Lars J