Re: autoconf 2.50 tests and cache

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: autoconf 2.50 tests and cache
Date: 31 May 2001 19:48:36 +0200

>> | I have temporarily unset cache_file as a work-around.  All the
>> | tests are passing now.
>>
>> I think that's not a work around, that's the way it should be :)

Pavel> Exactly. All the tests must be running with the cache and
Pavel> config.site explicitly and reliably disabled.

Err, you're gonna laugh Pavel, but I don't know how to do this...

If there is a config.site, then it's loaded *after* the option
processing (because it depends on $prefix).  Therefore setting
--cache-file is not an option.

The only means I can see would be to set CONFIG_SITE for the test
suite to something which contains nothing, say /dev/null.