Re: Emacs modes

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: Emacs modes
Date: 27 Sep 2001 10:52:02 -0700

Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

> Shall we distribute ourselves the Emacs modes?  I'm referring to
> autoconf-mode and autotest-mode.

Yes, please.  That helps a lot for those of us who maintain installations
of multiple emacs versions.  That way I can just copy them into all the
appropriate site-lisp directories when I install autoconf.

I probably wouldn't bother trying to install the elisp; at least, I've not
yet seen a package that manages to do that in a particularly useful
fashion (although I guess I'm not the normal end user).

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>