Re: Emacs modes

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Emacs modes
Date: 28 Sep 2001 14:50:21 +0200

Hi Russ!

Russ> Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
>> Shall we distribute ourselves the Emacs modes?  I'm referring to
>> autoconf-mode and autotest-mode.

Russ> Yes, please.  That helps a lot for those of us who maintain
Russ> installations of multiple emacs versions.  That way I can just
Russ> copy them into all the appropriate site-lisp directories when I
Russ> install autoconf.

OK, I just included them.

Russ> I probably wouldn't bother trying to install the elisp; at
Russ> least, I've not yet seen a package that manages to do that in a
Russ> particularly useful fashion

I did it though, because of, for a start...

Russ> (although I guess I'm not the normal end user).

this :)