Fortran 90 support

From: Bil Kleb
Subject: Fortran 90 support
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:14:31 -0500

Can anyone point me to some documentation or examples of using
autoconf with Fortran 90 source?

I've turned up bits and pieces regarding possible Fortran 90
support via http://www.google.com, news:comp.lang.fortran,
etc., but I haven't been able to put together a complete picture...

At this point I am only looking for very rudimentary capabilities
such as finding compilers (especially on GNU/Linux machines) and
and the presence/location of message passing libraries such as
MPI.

Thanks,
--
Bil Kleb