Hi

From: wealthuk
Subject: Hi
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:55:52 -00

This Biz Grows Hourly!!

Free online business that grows immediately - by the hour !! -
and get free software that will promote any business.
Why not grab a free ID # and watch hundreds come into your downline
by the day.

You can't lose !  Just about the fastest growing online business
to be found and this company pays on time.  Above average earnings
in a short amount of time.  Lock in your position, then you decide !
Send an e-mail to address@hidden
With your full name and e-mail address and we will send you your ID and some
free software.
You can't lose!

Sorry if this mail offends.

Disclaimer :
If you wish to be removed from my list, please reply
with subject 'Remove'.To address@hidden
 And your wish will be honored

john & julie