YOUR MESSAGE

From: ANGLA EZE
Subject: YOUR MESSAGE
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:32:46 -0700

Consultng Nig Ltd.
Awolowo Road, Ikoyi
Lagos ,Nigeria.
Email.  address@hidden

Dear Sir,

It is in our search for a reputable person who will
assist in a  business, that we decided to call on you.
We are a consulting company based in Nigeria, we are a
Chartered Accountant, Financial and investment firm,
we act as local fund managers to our clients.

Right now, we have a client who is interested in a
investing aboard, his areas of interest is in
Real Etate  and Stock Exchange, or go into joint venture with you etc. The
client is a retired Army General in Nigerian Army.

He has served in various departments while in active
service in Nigerian Army. He reliably told us that he secured $14 million US
Dollars while in active service in the Government and that it is with this
money that he wants to use to start this business.

He told us that he is ready to pay 20%  of the total
money to you for handling this business for him like
you well know all of them that served in the last
military Government in Nigeria are not allowed to
travel outside the country.  If you can handle
this project sincerely and interested in this business,
kindly reach us through our confidentail email adresses; address@hidden   and
we will link you to the
general for further discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.