Test for SA_RESTART?

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Test for SA_RESTART?
Date: 17 Dec 2002 00:15:21 -0500

Does anyone know of any reasonable way to test whether the SA_RESTART
flag actually works (as opposed to simply being present in one of the
standard header files)?

I'm much interested in this since GNU make is relying on it, but
either I have a bug or it does not actually work correctly in a number
of operating systems (including Solaris!)

If it really doesn't work I can do other things, but I'd like to try to
figure out whether it's broken, or my code is broken, or my code is
making assumptions which aren't supported by the standard etc.