automatic caching

From: Patrick Welche
Subject: automatic caching
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 01:17:57 +0100

I see in the fine manual under "Existing Tests", These tests ... cache their
results for future 'configure' runs, and AC_CHECK_LIB is one of them. How
can one turn this caching off?

What is happening is that I have mylib there. I do
AC_CHECK_LIB(mylib,myfunc,,,-Lhere)    not found      (OK)
AC_CHECK_LIB(mylib,myfunc,,,-Lthere)   no (cached)    (not OK, it is there)

this is with today's CVS code - it worked back in January when I first wrote
configure.ac...

Cheers,

Patrick