Re: CPPFLAGS and AC_CHECK_HEADERS

From: Jose Roman Bilbao
Subject: Re: CPPFLAGS and AC_CHECK_HEADERS
Date: 29 May 2003 13:29:33 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your response, here you are the information:

Autoconf version 2.57 (It was shipped with Red Hat 8.0 but I dont know
if any update has been applied).

I can not show you now the output but I can tell you that configure
finished saying "NO" to all the tests performed to that library, I mean,
usability, compiler and presence.

I tried to build a test and I realized that I can not use this header
alone and I have to add some other VTK headers. Has it something to do
with my problem?

I could make a simple test using EGREP as I know a file gcc does not
find when trying to build the simple example but I was wondering if will
work under other plattforms.

Cheers,