Libtool in my Makefile

From: Stephane Wirtel
Subject: Libtool in my Makefile
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:02:25 +0100

Hi all,

I work on a project, i use linux on my tower, and fbsd on my laptop. So i
have an error with the autotools of fbsd. I use autoconf 2.53 and automake
1.5 on my computers.

I have an error with make install, i get an error with libtool, but i
don't use libtool in my configure.in ( AC_PROG_LIBTOOL ).

with FreeBSD, i get this error :

address@hidden:gcontacts]$ make install
Making install in src
/usr/local/bin/bash ../mkinstalldirs /home/stef/temp/bin
  @LIBTOOL@ --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c gContacts
  /home/stef/temp/bin/gContacts
  @LIBTOOL@: not found
  *** Error code 127

  Stop in /usr/home/stef/cvs/gcontacts/src.
  *** Error code 1

  Stop in /usr/home/stef/cvs/gcontacts/src.
  *** Error code 1

  Stop in /usr/home/stef/cvs/gcontacts.
  address@hidden:gcontacts]$

But I don't use libtool :-) and i don't find my mistake.

Can you help me ? because i don't want to change my operating system on my
laptop.

PS : To create my configure script, i do   aclocal && autoheader && autoconf &&
automake -acf

Thanks

Stephane Wirtel