Don't miss this unique event for authors!

From: Digi-Tall News & Media
Subject: Don't miss this unique event for authors!
Date: 13 Feb 2004 03:54:05 -0500

Take a beautiful writing vacation and make your publishing dream come true
at the Mountain High Writer's Conference in Denver, Colorado!  From May 6-
8, 2004, we will help you sharpen your writing skills and learn about
publishing and bookselling from the industry's most successful
professionals.

Whether you've just started writing or have a book you want published, we
have top industry experts waiting to help.  If you have already published
your book and want to sell it to retail stores, we will show you how.

This is also a unique opportunity to learn more about screenplay writing.
You'll even have a chance to compete against other writers to win our
screenplay contest, which awards you with a free 30 minute production of
your play!

For more information on this incredible opportunity contact:

Victoria Freudiger
Editor and Word Shepherd
Digi-Tall News & Media <http://www.digi-tall-news-media.com>
address@hidden

To be removed from this mailing, type the word "remove" in the subject line
and reply to this message.