AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: NOTIFICATIONDEPARTMENT
Subject: AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:07:34 +0100

INTL. LOTTERY COMISSINN
CALLE SAN BERNADO
MADRID SPAIN.

FROM: THE DIRECTOROF THE PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REF: NO EG/38807886091/04BATCH: 340/1608/RDL.

             DATE: 26 March 2004
ATTN: WINNER ,

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release on 26/27 March, 2004 of the result
of the FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO, Spanish sweepstake lottery Int promotion. Programs
held on the 22th,Febuary 2004.Due to the holidays and recent Bomb-Blast in
Spain-Madrid we were unable to conatc our Winners ealierÂ…..

Your name and email adress attached to the ticket number 033-1146993-750 with
serial number 1223-05 drew the lucky number 13-15-16-21-34-36 which
consequently won lottery in the 2nd category.
You are therefore been approved for a lump sum of 815.810.00 (Eight hundred and
fifteen thousand, eight hundred and ten euro).in cash credited to the file N??
EG/38807886091/04, this is from the total cash prize of 13,868,770.00 (Thirteen
million Eight hundred and sixty eight thousand, seven hundred and seventy
Euro), shared among the seventeen international winners in this category.

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your name Due to
mixed up of some numbers and names ,we ask that you keep this award top secrete
from public notice until your claims has been processed and your money remitted
to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants.All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000
names from all over the world as a part of our International promotion program
which we conduct twice every year .We hope with a part of your prize you will
take part in our end of the year high stake US$1.3bn lottery. To avoid scam
please contact only your assigned agent below.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent: Mr. MICHELL DAVID, The
Foreign Service manager of DMTFINANCE $ SECURITY, On Tel: 34-679-758-056 and
email address@hidden for processing and remittance of your money to a
designated account of your choice. Remember all prize money must be claimed not
later than 2 weeks from the date of this notice after this date all Funds will
be returned to the ministerio de economia y hacienda as Unclaimed.

Note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your
ref .And batch no. in every correspondence with us or your agent. Further more
shall there be any change of address, do please inform your claims agent as
soon as possible.Congratulations again from all members of staff and thank you
for being a part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely
MANAGEMENT