Re: CVS Access?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: CVS Access?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:30:32 -0700

Harald Dunkel wrote:
> The GNU autoconf page says that the current version can
> be downloaded via CVS from
>
> :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/autoconf
>
> But cvs got stuck when I tried. Is this still valid?

Hmm...  No that doc is wrong.  It should be this:

  :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/autoconf

The gnu.org folks now only allow anonymous ssh access and as far as I
know anonymous pserver access is no longer allowed.

> If not, would somebody please post the new server?

Thank for reporting that problem.  I have committed a fix to it.  I
removed the inline documenation on that page and included an http link
to the savannah documentation.  That will avoid two copies and will
prevent the one from getting of sync with the other.

Here is the savannah page with this information.

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=autoconf

Bob