Re: how to set a default program-prefix whithin configure.ac

From: Harald Dunkel
Subject: Re: how to set a default program-prefix whithin configure.ac
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:53:46 +0100

JRBCAST wrote:
Hi all,

First of all, sorry if you have received this mail two times. My question is: How can I set a default progra-prefix without the need to explicitely pass it whith: ./configure --program-prefix ...

Look for AC_PREFIX_PROGRAM in the autoconf manual (4.12).

Another question is: Once the user sets it using ./configure --program-
prefix, which variable should I work with to make changes?.

I would guess the variable set by AC_PREFIX_PROGRAM is
called $ac_prefix_program .

Regards

Harri