Re: RFE: configure -> dependency list on exit.

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: RFE: configure -> dependency list on exit.
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:03:13 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:

A few weeks ago I wrote to the Gnu coding standards people, with a
suggestion that there should be a DEPENDENCIES file, so that

It would be nice if autoconf did that for itself. I don't recall a "recent" release which satisfied that goal (and noted that problem on this mailing list several times without seeing any result).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net