HTML manual down?

From: Justin Pence
Subject: HTML manual down?
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 03:25:31 -0500

Hello, my name is Justin Pence and I am a webmaster for the GNU project.
We've recently gotten a few emails about the fact that you guys no
longer have the autoconf manual online in HTML form. Is there a reason
for this? If not, can you please get it back online? (I prefer that the project
maintainers take care of such matters because they know their project
(and manuals) a lot better than I do, but if you want me to do it then
that's also fine.)

Note that I am not a member of this mailing list, so I'd appreciate it
if any responses could be CC'd to me.

-JP