Re: AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS & hand-coded configure

From: Gour
Subject: Re: AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS & hand-coded configure
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:26:12 +0200

Ralf Corsepius (address@hidden) wrote:

Hi Ralf!

> IMO, you have tripped a bug in autoreconf.

[...]

> The scenario you describe is supposed to work out of the box and it
> probably does when not using aclocal, autoconf and automake directly
> instead of invoking autoreconf.

Well, I was also wondering how this (pretty) common scenario did not
work, but even more amazing is that the bug is still present in
autoreconf ;)

Yes, if I invoke manually aclocal, autoconf & automake it does work :-)

Thank you. Now I can continue 'building' (GNU-izing) the project.

> > Any other macro I'm missing?
> No, ...

Great.

Sincerely,