Re: Generating Test Suites with Autotest

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Generating Test Suites with Autotest
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:02:27 +0200

Hi Gander,

* Gander wrote on Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 09:55:53PM CEST:

> I have a had a stab at building tests into configure.ac/Makefile.am
> etc. from section 16 of the manual but don't find it easy to follow.

ACK.

> Has anyone got any other simpler notes?

Not really.  A combination of looking at Autoconf's testsuite itself,
the autotest/general.m4 file, and the info docs you mentioned, have
helped me get going for the new Libtool testsuite (which can be found
in its CVS HEAD).  There might be more packages using autotest already
(which then are candidates for looking at), a quick search turns up
`tidy', for example.

Regards,