Re: Suggestion: AC_DEFINE -> m4_pattern_allow

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Suggestion: AC_DEFINE -> m4_pattern_allow
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:56:41 +0200

Le 31 mai 06 à 18:38, Stepan Kasal a écrit :

* Akim Demaille wrote on Wed, May 31, 2006 at 04:26:17PM CEST:
I suggest that Automake provide the same feature for AM_CONDITIONAL:

well, you already implemented it, granting Alexandre one point for
his hint: msg00075.html

We definitely should make releases more frequently.  ;-)

However my point about the name of the condition remains.  AC_SUBST
covers only the *_TRUE and *_FALSE part.

Consequently, we should all be very grateful to Ralf for his current
hard release-engineering work.

Have a nice day,