Re: config.guess comments from our sysadmins

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: config.guess comments from our sysadmins
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 19:03:54 +0200

Hello John,

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your bug report on config.guess.

* John Wohlbier wrote on Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 04:12:57PM CEST:
> Below are comments from a sysadmin as to why config.guess is
> failing for me. Below that is the original problem statement,
> and below that is the config.guess script. Is config.guess "wrong?"

Yes, it was wrong; but that has since been fixed.  Up-to-date versions
of the two files in question can be found at
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/config/config/config.guess
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/config/config/config.sub

Please note that Autoconf is not in charge of the files, but
address@hidden is.