Finding dlopen and friends on Tandem NSK/OSS

From: Matthew Woehlke
Subject: Finding dlopen and friends on Tandem NSK/OSS
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:54:57 -0600

(Hopefully this is the right list... :-))

While trying to build gawk on Tandem NSK/OSS, I ran into dlopen, dlsys and dlerror being unresolved. I finally determined that these are present in the 'zrldsrl' library.

I have written to bug-gawk (AT, but thought it would be nice if autoconf was aware of this so it could add -lzrldsrl (instead of -ldl) when looking for the dlopen library on tandem targets.

"Try to bring it back in one piece this time." -- Q (MI6)