Re: Help with rewriting compile rules.

From: Charles Zhang
Subject: Re: Help with rewriting compile rules.
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:53:36 -0800 (PST)

HI, Eric, thanks for the reply. I tried your suggestion. I have two issues:
1. "configure" failes its tests of C compilation on the shell since it tries to
use my shell scripts. I tried to comment out "AC_PROG_CC" and it didn't seem to
disable the check after "autoreconf".
2. i also need to inherit the options on the compile line like file name and
CFLAGS. Can I do that with your suggestion?

Thanks again.

Charles

Yawn !!