Problems with definitions containing and underscore

From: chinlu chinawa
Subject: Problems with definitions containing and underscore
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:14:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I'm using last version of autoconf/automake, and when
trying to setup my app's command line options, I
noticed that PACKAGE_BUGREPORT and other autoconf
exported definitions through AC_INIT aren't being
sourced because of their name containing the
underscore char I'd say.

I tried then passing the -E option to gcc by hand just
to check that those definitions get expanded to "".

My question is if this is some sort of known issue or
is just that I'm doing something wrong. I if change
PACKAGE_BUGREPORT to PACKAGEBUGREPORT on my config.h,
then it does do expand it properly.

Kind Regards,

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html