Overloaded Function Checks

From: Eric Lemings
Subject: Overloaded Function Checks
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:08:40 -0600

Hi,

I want to write an Autoconf macro that checks for overloaded functions
in C++ (assuming of course all basic C++ configuration checks have been
done).  For example, does the C++ compiler support function calls to
abs() in <math.h> or <cmath> for all integer types ranging from 'bool'
up to 'unsigned long long'?

I couldn't find such a macro in the latest Autoconf distribution or the
Autoconf macro archive.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric.