Re: msys : convert datadir to windows directory syntax

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: msys : convert datadir to windows directory syntax
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:21:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

* Vincent Torri wrote on Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 04:39:21PM CEST:

I use datadir (actually efreet_datadir) in AM_CPPFLAGS:

AM_CPPFLAGS=-DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"$(efreet_datadir)\"

is there another solution, with my use fo efreet_datadir ?

Yes, it's described in the FAQ section of the manual:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/html_node/Defining-Directories.html>

I've already read that section. It's after having read that section that I removed AC_DEFINE_DIR and used datadir with AM_CPPFLAGS.

I'll try AC_DEFINE_DIR with the macro that Keith gave me.

thank you

Vincent Torri