Repeating a test suite with a different executable

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: Repeating a test suite with a different executable
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:33:05 -0400

Is there something clever I could do to repeat a series of tests (in
testsuite.at) with different executables? The tests consist of a series
of input files.

Currently I create the files at test time using AT_DATA. Now that I need
to run an additional executable through the same gamut, I intend to move
the test input out AT_DATA and into individual files. That will save me
some redundancy; but I'll still be left with quite a bit if I must make
additional AT_(SETUP,CHECK,CLEANUP) invocations that differ only in the
name of the executable that gets run. Is there some way I could
consolidate this better?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <address@hidden>