configure.ac, Makefile.am question

From: js_bach
Subject: configure.ac, Makefile.am question
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:34:54 +0200

Hello all,

As I couldn't find anything on this specific issue, better ask...
After being able to compile my code with help of autotools, now i want to
deliver it as a package. In this case I dont want to give out my configure.ac
and Makefile.ams in order to avoid some extra fiddling from others.
As I tried them to mv another directory and ./configure again, it didn't work.

My question is: Is it possible to deliver the source with only really necessary
autotools files and not give configure.ac and Makefile.ams? If yes, how?
Which files form the mimimum of working copy of autotools?
Any pointers would be appreciated.

-Umut

Ist Ihr address@hidden noch frei?
Jetzt prüfen und kostenlose E-Mail-Adresse sichern!
http://email.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/basic/mail/index.html?pid=6829