Re: autoconf and gtkmm

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: autoconf and gtkmm
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 01:34:00 -0400

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 03:41:23AM +0200, Baurzhan Ismagulov wrote:
> Hello Ruben,
> On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 11:08:15AM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > PKG_CHECK_MODULES([MYAPP], [gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.4.0])
> > if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..     -g -O2 -MT one_window.o -MD -MP
> > gtkmm.h: No such file or directory
> AM_CFLAGS or onewindow_CFLAGS should mention MYAPP_CFLAGS in every
> that needs it. Alternatively, they can be AC_SUBSTed in

You guys have confused me.  I changed MYAPP to onewindow.  Does the
substring MYAPP have some meaning meaning that I'm missing?

> With kind regards,
> --
> Baurzhan Ismagulov

-- - Interesting Stuff - Leadership Development in Free Software

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir
1998  DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002

"Yeah - I write Free SUE ME"

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our
own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been
attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed
that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium