Re: using input files in autotest

From: John Wohlbier
Subject: Re: using input files in autotest
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:17:23 -0700

Nevermind, I think I solved my own problem.

In my macros I'll define a variable INPUTFILES that can be set on the
./testsuite command line, and if it's nonempty I'll do a
cp "$at_dir/$INPUTFILE" "`pwd`"

I'll set TESTSUITEFLAGS appropriately in the makefiles for the tests that
have input files.

jgw

--
John G. Wohlbier