[Autotest] Prefixing commands launched by AT_CHECK

From: Thomas Moulard
Subject: [Autotest] Prefixing commands launched by AT_CHECK
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:14:11 +0200

Hello,
I am using Autotest and I would like to prefix the commands
that AT_CHECK launches for at least two reasons:
1/ to run my test suite with Valgrind
2/ to run my test suite with Wine when I use a GCC/MinGW cross-compiler.

For now, I'm thinking about doing something like that:
AT_CHECK([$TESTSUITE_PREFIX <my command>], [0], [expout], [ignore])
...and letting the test suite user defining the shell variable as he wants.

Does it seem a good idea? Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks,
--
Thomas Moulard