installing GNUradio on windows xp. autoconf doesnot work

From: Zainab Qureshi
Subject: installing GNUradio on windows xp. autoconf doesnot work
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:05:56 +0500

Hi,I am having problems while installing GNURadio on windows xp. The problem
lies with autoconf. In config.log i get the following error

AUTOCONF='${SHELL} /c/gnuradio-3.1.3/missing --run autoconf'
AUTOHEADER='${SHELL} /c/gnuradio-3.1.3/missing --run autoheader'
AUTOMAKE='${SHELL} /c/gnuradio-3.1.3/missing --run automake-1.10'

while on MinGW console when i try to install automake i get the following
message

checking for perl... /bin/perl
checking for tex... no
checking whether autoconf is installed... yes
checking whether autoconf works... no
configure: error: The installed version of autoconf does not work.
    Please check config.log for error messages before this one.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

Please help me with this as i am unable to find the solution on web

--
address@hidden@b