Re: biginner in an embedded program

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: biginner in an embedded program
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:33:17 +0200

Hello Nicolas,

> On Wednesday 29 April 2009 12:20:05 ORMANCEY Nicolas wrote:
>
> > But it still not working and now I crash in the generated makefile...
> > Where is my mistake

You are providing far too little information in order to be able to help
you.  Post at least the commands you used, plus their output.  If a
configure script errors out, look at the generated config.log file;
the error might be described on more detail there.  In case of doubt,
showing the configure.ac file might help.  If 'make' errored out,
showing the Makefile.am file which caused the error might often help.